Top 10 Malaysian Food I'm Craving For in UK

#1 - Mom's Home-Cook

No one can beat this. Everything that she cooks especially Malay cuisine tastes wonderful, including
1) Masak Lemak Cili Api
2) Ayam Masak Merah
3) Sotong Masak Hitam
4) Nasi Minyak
5) Nasi Ayam
6) Nasi goreng
7) Bihun goreng

I know that I can list down many more but I think wouldn't fit in 1 page. Lol!

Ketam Masak Lemak Cili Api

#2 - IKEA Meatball

We also have this in UK but it's non-halal. So every time I visit IKEA (UK), I will go to its food court just to get the smell of the meatballs. How I wish I could eat them. So tempted.


#3 - Banana Leaf (Nirwana Maju Bangsar)

It's hard to find an Indian Restaurant that serves their food on a banana leaf here. I will definitely pay a visit if I were to go back to Malaysia even if I had to wait in a long queue.



#4 - Mamak Stall

How I wish to "lepak" in Mamak having a glass of hot milk tea which we call it as "teh tarik", not forgotten  "roti canai" and "maggi goreng".

Teh Tarik


#5 - Nasi Lemak

When I was in Malaysia, I tried to avoid Nasi Lemak because I was afraid of getting fat by having it as a breakfast. But now, seems like I miss it very much!



#6 - Butter Prawn (Mohd Chan Restaurant in Bangi)

This is the best butter prawn I have tasted so far. The portion is so big and you can share it with your friends/family up to 4 person per serving. Oh. Don't forget to try their Shark Fin's Soup!



#7 - Spaghetti Carbonara (Asia Cafe in Subang)

We do have this in UK but again, it is non-halal. TT



#8 - Chatime 

I do like Pearl Milk Tea and Wintermelon Tea with Pearl. There is also a branch of Chatime in London, but it is 2 hours away from Manchester. Gonna get them whenever I drop in London.



#9 - Big Apple Doughnut

I can't find this anywhere here. Don't they want to expand their business?



#10 - Teppanyaki (Food Republic Pavillion)

Whoaaaa.. I miss this very much. The best Teppanyaki ever especially the Tenderloin part!


I'm proud to be Malaysian as anything that you would want to eat from all around the world, you can find them under one roof! Malaysian, we love food!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Hire/Upah SBXS Photography untuk Majlis Perkahwinan

Cara-cara Untuk Sambung Belajar (Master) di Luar Negara

Mimpi Ular & Tafsirannya